Established in 1960, and with a nationwide network of 23 offices
C H Williams Talhar & Wong (WTW) is well positioned and competent to provide comprehensive and focused property services to
national and international Clients
Our range of professional services encompasses :
Valuation of all real properties for wide-ranging purposes including:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Submission to Securities Commission
- Take-overs, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), joint-ventures
- Corporate accounting and asset review
- Local Authority rating valuations and Appeals
- Compulsory acquisition
- Credit security
- Asset acquisition & disposal
- Auction reserves and foreclosures
- Fire insurance
- Real property gains tax (RPGT) assessment and Appeals
- Capital allowances claims
Our valuation expertise and experience include appraisals of plantations, timber concessions, plant, machinery and equipments, specialised properties such as steel mills, mining land and quarries, and properties valued on trading/business basis such as private hospitals, hotels and resorts.
Market Research Studies to provide the basis for planning and development of townships, and town centre regeneration and redevelopment, distribution parks and industrial estates; for the design and development of retail centres, offices, hotels and resorts, leisure centres. WTW conducts
- Market Studies for general landuse planning and for specific development projects
- Marketability Studies and Feasibility Studies for specific projects
Consultancy in the management of property resources for purposes of securing the highest and best use of land through the best means. WTW offers:
- Advice on Development Options to render projects more feasible
- Development Strategic Options on specific development projects
- Land Use and Development Strategy on existing portfolio of real estate assets
- Advice in rationalising disposal or use of non-operational excess land or premises
- Advice in Development Funding Options, Sale and Leasebacks, and Joint Venture Arrangements
Acting as agents to buy or rent, sell or let out residential , commercial & industrial units.
Acting as Marketing Agents to sell residential and commercial units in development schemes; to sell or lease out units in retail centre and office developments.
Acting as Agents to acquire or dispose specialised properties and investment property assets and holdings.
Corporate Real Estate
Acting as Agents and Tenant Representatives to secure operational premises for Corporate Clients.
As an extension of our Corporate Real Estate Services WTW provides supporting Facilities Management and Project Management Services.
Further to our Consultancy Services, WTW provides Development Management services which include :
- Managing team of appointed consultants
- Liaising and intermediating with Land, Planning, Local & other relevant Authorities
- Monitoring progress of work
- Managing cost & quality
- Effecting efficient handover
Managing individual, collective and portfolios of residential, retail and office units on behalf of Clients or Management Corporations.
WTW undertakes, inter alia:
- Management of rental income and accounts
- Auditing & reviewing of cost of building operations
- Management of life-cycle of building and equipments and maintenance programme